Destria is currently not represented by any faction in the game.
If the two spouses share in each others responsibilities of governing their respective empires, Destria and Sonnstahl could be considered forming a personal union . This would most certainly become true if the two thrones were inherited by a prospective mutual heir of Sophia and Matthias.
Some source say that Destia has two crowns, who are now united in marriage. This was supposedly something long thought impossible. 
Destria is known for its twin cities: Port Roig and Santa Genoveva. 
- Interview with Sigmund Selig, the Great Sage (The 9th Scroll issue #14)
- Meradus Gercator (962 A.S.) Map of the Lands and People of the 9th Age (T9A:FB Rulebook, v1.3.5, p125)
- Johannes Strabo; A New Atlas for the Ninth Age (T9A:FB Rulebook, v1.3.5, p124)
- Raul Llerena (956 A.S.) Letter to Colonel Sabino Virgen (T9A:FB Rulebook, v1.3.5, p11)
- The Book of Askar: chapter 5, Sunna Cycle (T9A:FB Rulebook, v1.3.5, p64)
- The Book of Askar: chapter 14, Sunna Cycle (T9A:FB Rulebook, v1.3.5, p146-147)
- Informative text about the Empire of Sonnstahl (9th Scroll issue #5)
- Overheard in a busy tavern in Santa Marika (The 9th Scroll, issue #8)
- Informative text about Arcalea (The 9th Scroll, issue #8)